A Wonderful Promise
Series: Knowing God
Category: Christian Life
Speaker: Bill Knepper
- Those that are taught have strength from the truth.
- The crowds came to Jesus.
- Jesus taught them.
- Those that are in Christ are not victims of circumstances.
- The poor in spirit are the afflicted.
- Those who mourn are those who know loss.
- The gentle are the powerless.
- Those who crave righteousness seek order.
- The merciful are the kind and caring.
- The pure in heart are those without deception.
- The peacemakers are those loving peace.
- The persecuted are those suffering for their faith.
III. Those that are in Christ have an eternal reward.
- Persecution because of Jesus yields blessing.
- Rejoicing replaces sorrow because of heaven.
Tags: beatitudes, christ, christmas, jesus, matthew, salvation