Women’s ministry exists to encourage, equip, and edify the women at Mountain View Baptist Church. Come spend time with us as we build relationships with one another and grow in our faith. Join us as we study God’s word, pray with and for each other, and serve as various opportunities arise.
Wednesdays at 9:30 A.M.
- Study: "Fervant Prayer" by Prisilla Shirer
- Taught by: Cari Skaar
- Child care provided
- Class runs for 8 weeks
Sunday Morning Study:
- When: 9:45 (Sunday School Hour)
- Where: Classroom #4
- What: Attributes of God
- Taught by: Marlys Rasmussen
- Class runs June through August
JULY - Monday Evenings - "Unexpected: God has never been taken by surprise."
- 7:00 - 8:45 pm
- July 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th
- Led by Andrea Kersher
- Room #6
Real Women - A once-a-month woman get together to hear a testimony and be encouraged by other women in the church in their walk with the Lord.
- Meets the third Thursday every month.
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Women's Camp
- July 19-21, 2019
- Where: Camp Tadmor
- Click here for more info, cost & registration!
- Mountain View Ladies Retreat:
- September 2019, stay tuned!
- Black Diamond Camp, Auburn WA
- For details, stay tuned!
- Cost: TBA
- Dunes Women's Beach Retreat
- March 2020 - Stay Tuned!
- Where: Dunes Bible Camp