Worship the King
Category: Theology: Jesus
Speaker: Joshua Holland
Jesus is the anointed King. (1-11)
- He became a fragrant offering to God for my sin.
(Eph. 5:2; 2nd Cor. 2:14-15)
- The time to worship Jesus is now.
Jesus is the promised King. (12-16)
- When God makes a promise, he keeps it.
- God arranged every detail of Jesus’ coming, not man.
Jesus is the Passover Lamb who takes way your sin. (17-19)
- In order to be sacrificed, Jesus had to be rejected.
- God receives me because Jesus was rejected.
- Now, receive the King.