The Two Witnesses
Speaker: Bill Knepper
- Preparation is made for the arrival of the King. (1-2)
- John measures the sanctuary, the altar and the people.
- The outer court is dominated by the nations.
- The 42 months are the first half of the tribulation.
- The two witnesses will prophesy despite persecution. (3-6)
- They have the power to stop the rain.
- They have the power to turn water to blood.
- They are Elijah and Moses.
III. The enemy of God kills the two witnesses. (7)
- They have been an obstacle to deceiving the people.
- They have been protected by God.
- Their death ushers in the second 3 ½ years.
Tags: glory, jesus, john, revelation, visions