Speaker: Bill Knepper
- The scroll contains the solution for earth’s problem. (1-3)
- The scroll is held by God—the Father.
- Written inside and out—
- It is sealed with 7 seals—
- It contains the solution for the world—
- A powerful angel asks who is worthy to open it.
- John weeps until One Who is worthy comes forward. (4-5)
- John sobbed because no one was found.
- An elder points to the Lion of Judah.
III. John turns and sees the Lamb. (6-7)
- John saw a lamb who had been slain.
- The Lamb had seven horns, a symbol of authority.
- The Lamb had seven eyes, a symbol of knowing all.
Tags: jesus, john, revelation, visions