The New Jerusalem
Speaker: Bill Knepper
The city’s design reveals great beauty. (21:9-21)
- The city is radiant in its glory.
- Jesus is the Light of the world.
- This city is also made of people. Eph 2:19-22
- The city is grand in its size.
- The city is welcoming in its entrances. Eph 2:14-18
The city’s temple is the Father and the Son. (22-27)
- The Lord God and the Lamb are the sanctuary.
- The glory of the Lord is the city’s light.
- The gates will never close. John 17:24
The city’s river waters the tree of life. (22:1-5)
- The river comes from the throne.
- The leaves will heal the nations.
- The saints will see the face of God.
Tags: eschatology, glory, jerusalem, jesus, jesús, john, revelation, visions