The Last Song
Speaker: Joshua Holland
God knows what He is doing. (v.1-14)
- We worship because we have been greatly blessed. (eph 1:3)
- When crisis comes, don’t panic, wait on the Rescuer.
- In his distress, Jesus trusted His Father.
Enter into worship through Jesus. (v.15-21)
- Jesus is the victorious worship leader.
- Like Jesus, I can worship in death’s shadow.
III. See Jesus in every part of your life. (v.22-29)
- The stone represents God and Messiah in the Bible.
(God: Gen. 49:24; Dt. 32:4, 15, 18, 30-31; 2 Sam. 22:2-3, 23, 47; Isa. 17:10; 26:4; 30:29; 33:6)
(Messiah: Isa. 8:14; 28:16; Dan. 2:34-35, 45; Matt. 21:42-44; Mk. 12:10; Acts 4:11; Rom. 9:32-33; 1 Pt. 2:6-8)
- God planned a day of salvation for His people.
- The stone, the sacrifice and the salvation are Jesus.