Category: Christian Life
Speaker: Joshua Holland
I. Rely on what is revealed in the Bible. (14-19)
- Don’t lose a friend by winning the argument.
- The Bible is our knowable source of truth.
- God is in control, but you must turn from evil.
II. Protect what is revealed in the Bible. (20-21)
- Have nothing to do with false teaching.
- The truth in the Bible makes you useful to God.
III. Restoration is always the goal of the Bible. (22-26)
- Work for unity among fellow believers.
- We teach to heal, not hurt
- There is hope for everyone, even false teacher