Category: Christian Life
Speaker: Joshua Holland
Don’t back away from Gospel-centered teaching (13-14).
- God’s very words are entrusted to you.
- God’s Spirit gives you all you need for Christ-like life.
- Let Christ’s love shape everything you do.
Gospel-centered teaching results in Gospel-centered living (15-18).
- If you abandon the Gospel, you abandon Christ.
- “Onesiphorus” means “help-bringer.”
- The Gospel does not condemn, but revives.
Gospel-centered living results in growth.
- Rely on the transforming resource of Grace.
- Develop disciple-makers.
- The Grace you need comes only by faith.