Speaker: Joshua Holland
Main Point: A living faith walks and rests in Christ in all situations.
I. God’s power for all your life is accessed with faith (v.14-17).
A. The Bible describes faith in God.
- Faith is to go to God for rescue.
- Faith is to lean on God for understanding.
- Faith is firm confidence that God will provide.
- Faith is supposed to grow.
- Faith does not depend on evidence.
- Faith results in obedient living.
- Faith is how you please God.
B. God’s grace in your life overflows into your actions and attitude.
C. Living faith is a relationship with Jesus, not belief in facts.
II. Use your current situation and put faith to work. (v.20-26)
A. Abraham’s confidence in God was put on display for you.
B. Rahab was saved because she did what was right.
C. Living faith grows as you trust Jesus step-by-step.