James--The Brother of Jesus
Series: Character Lessons From the Bible
Category: Bibilical Persons
Speaker: Bill Knepper
Family teaches us a lot about life.
- Joseph and Mary had a large family.
- Most of the family did not understand Jesus.
Mark 3:20-21; 31-32
- James grew up with a perfect older brother.
Family teaches us a lot about faith.
- Jesus reached outside his family to care for Mary.
- But the truth eventually won their hearts.
Family teaches us a lot about trusting God.
- Within a few years James is a leader of the church.
Acts 12:17; 15:6-19
- God took a skeptic and made him an author.