Series: Courageous Faith
Category: Trusting in God
Speaker: Joshua Holland
Obedience does not delay. (v.10-11)
- Good leaders are obedient.
- Obedience takes courage.
Think of obedience as loving others. (v.13-15; Num. 32:20-22)
- Recount the cost of God’s grace.
- Give grace to people who are in pain.
- Grace enables unity in God’s family.
(Eph. 2:19-22; Gal. 2:2; Eph. 4:15-16)
True obedience begins with faith. (v.16-18)
- Expect forgiveness, not perfection.
- Take time to converse with God.
- Have great expectations in what God can do.